Swing, hinged patio Doors
We offer a large variety of hinged patio doors. Choose from vinyl, fiberglass or real wood doors. Most doors are available in both 6 ft 8 in and 8 ft heights and a variety of different styles. A quality patio door will increase natural light and add beauty to your home.
Hinged patio doors come in a variety of configurations. Choose two movable doors that swing open from the sides, one movable with one fixed door, or a single door for simple elegance. The Thermatru line is also available in a three door configuration.
- Vinyl, Fiberglass or Real Wood
- Insulated Glass packages
- Variety of Colors and Finishes
- Designer Grid Patterns
Vinyl Hinged Patio Doors
With a variety of styles to choose from, Swing, Hinged and French Doors provide a new design for your home, without forsaking energy savings. Beauty and practicality come together in our doors while providing increased glass area and creating a focal point for your room that celebrates the outdoors.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial and prairie grid patterns available
- White and Almond interior and exterior colors available
- Optional decorative handles available in Satin Chrome, Polished Chrome and White, as well as many other assorted colors and finishes
Fiberglass Hinged Patio Doors
Nothing beats fiberglass doors for value and performance. Beautifully crafted, energy efficient, secure, and easy to maintain, Therma-Tru fiberglass hinged patio doors are a durable alternative to wood or steel. See how Therma-Tru’s AccuGrain™ Technology has given our Classic-Craft® line of patio doors an authentic wood grain look.
Real Wood Hinged Patio Doors
Solid wood doors are available from Andersen. The Andersen® 400 Series Frenchwood® hinged patio doors not only open your home to the world outside, they bring the beauty of nature inside. They can flood a room with sunlight and provide panoramic views, and their wide wood profiles add an undeniable elegance to their surroundings—yet they are just as effective in sealing the elements out.
- (4) exterior colors: white, sandstone, terratone, and forest green
- (2) Interior wood: pine, oak, maple
- (2) Interior finishes: natural, white